Hi, I am Klara and I will be most likely your personal tour guide in Prague, if you book the private tour with the Prague Extravaganza tours. During the private tour you will get the full attention from your local knowledgeable licensed guide and the tour could start at your hotel’s doorstep.
For the first timers, I would recommend at least 3-hour experience, so there is enough time to see all major sights of Prague incl. the Prague Castle, the Charles Bridge and the famous Astronomical Clock. If you’ve already been to Prague, I could tailor walk outside the historical centre, so you would have chance to explore Prague from the local’s perspective.
I have tailored many private tours around the Prague Castle including the interiors of the Old Royal Palace and the Saint Vitus Cathedral.
I also own a license for the Jewish Museum, so I am allowed to guide you in the interiors of the Old-New Synagogue or the Old Jewish Cemetery.
Feel free to contact me for a fair price.
Contact us at least 24 hours in advance.Price Contact us for a fair price
- All major sights of Prague can be seen in 3 hours
- Honest tips & tricks for getting around Prague
- Prague through the eyes of a local
- Recommendations for restaurants and places popular by locals
- Tasting of local products
- Subcultures & communities
- Please reserve your spot 24 hours ahead and wait for the confirmation.